Friday, June 19, 2009

Currently reading...

Books I read this month/intend to finish this month:

Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris
Year of the King by Antony Sher (I strongly urge all theatrical folks to read this book...absolutely fascinating journal of the creation of a character)
The Constant Princess by Philippa Gregory
The Lonesome West by Martin McDonagh
French Women Don't Get Fat by Mireille Guiliano
Sir Thomas More by a lot of folks including Shakespeare
Richard III by Shakespeare
My Name is Will by Jess Winfield

There's not really a theme to my reading, is there? I hop all over the place.

1 comment:

  1. You know, I read Dead Until Dark and didn't like it. The t.v. show is actually a million and ten times better than the book.

    ReplyDelete