Saturday, June 13, 2009

Also.

Check out the awesome picture of the cast of "Aloha, Say the Pretty Girls" from Night Light Collective (with my adorable boyfriend right in the center!):

L-R: Rebecca Muhleman, Alison Haracznak, Adam Mincks, Carolyn Boucher, Brad Tuggle, Gabrielle Cauchon, Kerry McGee. (Photo: Matt Cowan)

I saw a preview of the show at the theatre appreciation party at Sycamore Rouge last Sunday, and it looks really fantastic. This always seems to happen: I'm disappointed that I'm not cast in something, and then I see it happen and I'm like "Oh, that totally makes sense, I'm glad I wasn't because it wouldn't have worked." This cast clearly is a perfect fit with one another. Can't wait!

ALOHA, SAY THE PRETTY GIRLS
by Naomi Iizuka

directed by Bonnie Gabel

July 24-26 8:00 pm
*with a preview July 23
@
Gallery5
200 W. Marshall St.

No comments:

Post a Comment