Saturday, April 18, 2009

Another Openin', Another Show

"Midsummer" opened last night, and I could not love it more.

The show ran smoothly, beautifully, and the response was exhilarating. I took a gander at David Timberline's blog and saw that he did a little blurb about it, and that little blurb is nothing short of a rave...and a budding crush on Stacie, I think. Though that's to be expected - if you leave the show without a crush on someone in the cast, you weren't paying close enough attention.

I feel so blessed to have met this cast and to have made such great friends with them, and for having this opportunity to work with Richmond Shakespeare. I've wanted to be involved there for a few years now, and what a show to have as my foray back into the world of theatre!

Please come and see the show if you can. It is not to be missed.

www.richmondshakespeare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment