Monday, April 6, 2009

Altar Boyz

I saw "Altar Boyz" at Swift Creek Mill on Saturday night, and holy cow - what a fun show!

I didn't know anything about it at all except that it was about a Christian boy band doing their last show on one of their tours, so it was all totally new for me. One fun thing about my experience was that I went to see it with Adam Mincks, who had played Luke in the Richmond Triangle Players' version, and the person playing Luke in this production was none other than my friend Eric Stallings (who I am so proud of, by the way - he was hilarious)!

Every voice was beautiful, every dance move a blast, and all the songs are fantastic. My whole face hurt from smiling almost the whole time! So if you're in the mood for a musical that will surprise and delight you with its hilarity - and unexpected heart - go and see "Altar Boyz"!

No comments:

Post a Comment