Monday, March 9, 2009

I am falling behind on life in general.

I have so little to do and so much time to do it in.

Wait a minute. Strike that. Reverse it.

I have a paper for my Media and Morality class, I need to finish reading Richard II, learn my lines for Compleat Works, update the other two blogs, end my addiction to Jordan almonds, and at least get started on a few writing projects that have yet to be written.

All in one week. This week. Spring break.

So, my apologies for falling way behind on the updating, especially for "Love to Every Corner". I was so thrilled at having a few days that were relatively unscheduled that I jumped at the chance to get some shuteye.

I saw "Amadeus" four times in total. Cried every time. That was a damn good show and I'm sad to see it close, but I'm stoked for "A Midsummer Night's Dream" to start up. Sundaaaaaay.

No comments:

Post a Comment