Wednesday, March 4, 2009

122.

That's how much I weighed this morning.

I haven't seen that number since my freshman year of high school, before the Attack of the Giant Chest occurred. This has certainly made my day many times better!

I took my Shakespeare mid-term exam today. I think it went all right...I somehow managed to forget who made a certain quotation from As You Like It, but hopefully that won't count against me too much. I think my essay was pretty good.

I'm seeing "Amadeus" again tomorrow night with my dad, and once more on Friday night with my mom. I figured it was best not to take the divorced parents on the same night, and at any rate, I'm happy to see it twice more. It's that good. Plus, Jake's in it, and since he's one of my best friends, that makes it even cooler.

My writer's block is getting really intense lately. I write four sentences and call it quits. I'd like to go back to The Affairs of the Littlefaires for a while, but I can't seem to expand on Kate's story. B-Rea, any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment