Thursday, March 19, 2009

Busy Bee.

That's what I am!

I've had school, work, rehearsals for "A Midsummer Night's Dream", and line-learning for "The Compleat Works of William Shakespeare Abridged". Busy, busy, busy.

"Midsummer" is already one of my favorite things I've ever worked on. It's so funny - and the cast is DYNAMITE. And I love working with Andrew Hamm. His reactions to what the actors do are priceless - sometimes he bursts out into uninhibited laughter, sometimes he gasps, sometimes he jumps up and down and claps, and sometimes he just whispers "I love actors!" to me. Whatever the reaction, it's guaranteed I'm going to love it. It's nice when a director doesn't just hide in the back of the house and bark orders. The enthusiasm is contagious and I've certainly caught it.

Movie recommendation time: "Sideways", "Vivre Sa Vie" (always, probably my favorite film at the moment), "The Fall", and "Regular Lovers". If you haven't seen any of them, you really need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment