Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Short Hair

I recently cut off my pseudo-bob and turned it into a little pixie cut, sort of a cross between Jean Seberg in A bout a souffle and Marjorie Conrad from "America's Next Top Model". And I am in love with it. It feels good, it looks good, and when I get out of the shower, it takes about 5-10 minutes to dry ON ITS OWN. That has never been the case in my entire life. Being someone with very thick, slightly wavy hair, it is often a twenty- to thirty-minute chore to dry my hair, and that was with the help of a blow-dryer!

I can wear little clips and headbands with it, or I can just let it be as is. I can spike it up or let it lay flat. For someone who is as lazy as I often am when it comes to styling hair, this is heaven. And in the midst of July in Virginia? Heaven times twelve.

No comments:

Post a Comment