Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Dashboard, it has three blogs...

...three blogs has my Dashboard,
And if it had not three blogs,
It would not be my Dashboard!

Um, or something to that effect.

So I run three blogs. One of them, "On the Road to Africa", is meant to be a sort of one-stop shop for news about Darfur, Uganda, and the DRC, and it also keeps track of my fundraising efforts so that I can go to Africa sometime soon.

The other, "Love to Every Corner", is a project I have tried (and failed) twice before, in which every day I add a new world-changer; that is, someone or something or some group making a positive difference in the world.

This one is going to be just for me. I'm not sure if anyone will read it apart from Brittany, Ash, Kelsey, Hannah, and Jake - the Fab Five - but that's okay. It's just fun to have a blog at all.

2 comments:

  1. So I just saw this blog today. I'm a little slow. I apologize, but it is because I had your other two blogs under the "follow" thingy, so I haven't been to your actual profile in awhile. This has been remedied. Be sure to inform me if you add another blog, Ms. Silly-Pants...Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will read this blog.. because sometimes i have nothing better to do than stalk caroline sumner.. yepp.. i am THAT cool

    ReplyDelete